“It was wonderful talking to you! Just those few minutes made me feel
a lot less stressed and rejuvenated”
- Mentorship: Need someone to help you through pregnancy, those first crazy days and weeks of nursing, or issues with placing your school-age multiples in school? The support coordinators will connect you with someone who has had an experience similar to yours. Support coordinators are also able to lend members double nursing pillows, preemie car seats, and preemie clothes.
- Outreach Program: Be a part of helping your community. Many of our events and activities throughout the year benefit the FHM outreach program which assists needy families of multiples in our membership. We collect diapers, clothing, and equipment for families which help our families throughout the year. Outreach also hosts a holiday giving tree for member families.
- New and Expectant Parents Brunches and Coffees: These meetings include discussions about pregnancy with multiples and the first year of caring for your babies. You’ll learn about area resources, ask questions, and share experiences.
- Monthly General Meetings: The General Meeting is an instructive and fun night for all members of Full House MOMs and Dads. Past meetings include Love and Logic, fire safety, raising boys, raising girls and nutrition.
- Consignment Sales: We have two clothing and equipment sales each year, providing a great opportunity to buy and sell items at great prices. It is also a venue for donation to our outreach program, which benefits needy families of multiples in our membership. FHM members enjoy early shopping privileges and may sell items at the sale.
- Social Events: Being a part of FHM is also about having FUN. We offer a number of activities to keep everyone in the family entertained from quarterly family parties, including are extremely popular holiday party at the Children’s Museum, to Bunco games and brewery tours. Social events give us a chance to make new friends and catch up with old ones.
- Online Community: Can’t get out of the house, need some quick advice, want to organize a playdate, can’t wait for the next meeting? Look no further. Our online community on Big Tent allows all FHM members to ask and answer all sorts of questions or refer you to someone who can. You’ll also find resource files, a classifieds page, and specialty groups for single parents, LGBT parents, and parents with kids who have special needs.
- Monthly Newsletter: The newsletter is a very popular resource full of information on upcoming events and activities, summaries of past speaker topics, member profiles, interesting articles on raising multiples.
- FHM Blog: Our weekly blog keep families of multiples up-to-date on new products for and information about raising multiples. You can learn about upcoming and past club events, read funny anecdotes, and share experiences.